MFP ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

>

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

No, I haven't fallen of the face of the Earth....

Wow, the holidays can be crazy! There is something about the months of November and December. They seem to fly by every year. Between birthdays, Thanksgiving, Anniversary, more birthdays, Christmas, split families and life in a family of 5 I have been running non stop. I wish that running would cause me to lose some weight! I wish I could say that I have been so busy running on the elliptical that I haven't had time to blog. But, I cannot. That elliptical has been getting some good use, and no, not as a clothes rack! My trip to the nutritionist, the 1st in 2 weeks, proved to be a success! I lost 2.7 pounds since my last visit. I am officially down to 235!! That's the exact weight I was when I had Lillian! To celebrate the success, I bought a sweater dress. I am not sure how it will LOOK when I put it on...but I have it along with a new pair of boots!

No comments:

Post a Comment