MFP ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

>

Saturday, December 18, 2010

It is amazing how time gets away from you. the holidays have been coming at me at record speed it seems! 1 week until Christmas. Yowsers!

At my last weigh in on Monday I was surprised with a loss! My official weight at the office Monday was 234.6! That makesna grand total thusnfar of 21.4 pounds! My weight loss has definitely slowed down but, as long as I maintain a loss of some sort through the first of the year that is a win in my book!
Somehow this entry wound up in my Dothan Dinners For Less blog! Yikes!
Here it is!

A tip I received from the nutritionist last week:

Keeping your water intake up when it is cold outside is very difficult. I myself find it hard to drink water when all I want is hot cocoa and coffee. Her suggestion? Hot tea. I was skeptical at first but since I started drinking it I do have to say that I enjoy it.
How do I remember to drink tea? My mom bought me a tea kettle that I keep full of water on the stove. When I get ready to do something, or when I am readying to leave, I turn it on. It whistles very loudly, so I don't miss it! I make some tea and take it with me on the road. It doesn't go down as quickly as ice water on a hot day but, it does keep me warm when it's chilly outside!

Do you drink tea? What is your favorite flavor? I bought a green tea/white tea fusion yesterday. Apparently, white tea has been found to contain more antioxidants than green! Whoda thunk?





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment