MFP ticker

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Weight Loss Tools

>

Friday, August 13, 2010

Why is it that on the days I am off I have zero motivation, I can't get out of bed and all I want to do is sit around. But, on the days that I have to work (ie today) I am up and full of energy. Maybe it is knowing that I won't have a ton of time to get a lot done so less is expected of me? But by who? Myself? It's almost as if I justify not doing anything on my days off because well...they are my days off! Then, on the days I work I can say, "look at all I did AND I had to work today!" Seems really crazy but I am guessing that is what it is. Ha, ha, psychoanalyzing myself. I didn't get to do my work out yesterday. No excuses. I just felt too tired. I did however touch up the paint on my baseboards and clean the living room. I feel like I cheated myself by not working out. It will definitely be made up for today!

As far as my eating goes, I think I did pretty well yesterday. I stayed under 1700 calories and drank 8 glasses of water, again! It is not as hard as I thought it would be to get all that water down. I still treated myself with a Pepsi Max yesterday. I also made the mistake of getting a diet coke at Mc Donald's. Oh well. 8 glasses of water still made it in!

Does anyone have an opinion on daily weights? I know deep down inside that I shouldn't be weighing myself everyday. It creates a roller coaster of emotions for me. Lord forbid I go up on the scale, my day is then a rocky one. I just don't know how to stop it. There are days where I get on the scale more than once! As if it's going to magically say I have lost 100 lbs! Neurotic, I know. :) Here's to a glorius and blessed day!

The coffee is gone and so am I!



Breakfast:
Homemade protein shake (coffee, skim milk, protein powder, splenda and cocoa powder)
1 Slice of wheat toast with Polanar Fruit spread sugar free

Snack:
Atkin's coconut bar
4 marshmallows (nothing like waking up from an unexpected nap wanting to binge!)

Lunch:
Broccoli
Taco Meat
4 chunks of left over chicken

Snack:
Atkins Latte shake

Dinner:
Mc Donald's grilled chicken sandwhich (no mayo)
Small fry

Dessert:
Hunts sugar free chocolate pudding with lite cool whip

Day number 2 with 8 glasses of water down!!

1 comment:

  1. Of course I have an opinion on daily weighing! DON'T do it! But, I know it's easier said than done. Honestly the only way I could keep from weighing myself every day was to put the darn scale in an incontinent place. For me it's not hard...just put it up high!! I dunno, maybe make the hubs put it in the car with him!

    I think you need more interesting food or you are gonna get so bored. Broccoli, chicken and taco meat??? Here is a super easy chicken recipe that has great flavor. Butterfly a chicken breast and stuff it with a few oz of flavored feta (tomato basil or the garlic one is good). Then toss it in the oven. Serve with fresh tomato on top...and a salad on the side. Not quite as boring IMO :)

    ReplyDelete